Neidio i'r prif gynnwy

Freedom to Speak Up Safely Poster

Freedom to Speak Up Safely Poster
External resources that can help you raise your concerns
  • All trade unions will help their members to raise their concerns.
  • In addition, professional regulators offer guidance on raising concerns – for example, click on the following links for guidance from the Nursing & Midwifery CouncilHealth and Care Professions Council;  General Medical CouncilGeneral Dental Council
  • Government agencies in Wales can also support you to raise concerns – Healthcare Inspectorate Wales provide more information on their website here or can be contacted by phone on 0300 062 8163 or email
  • Wales Audit Office provides information on raising concerns.  They can be contacted by phone on 029 20 320 522 or email or post at PIDA Officer, The Auditor General for Wales, 24 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ
  • Public Concern at Work is a charity with a long history of supporting people who work in organisations such as the NHS to raise concerns. You can find out more on their website or by contacting their independent and confidential telephone advice line on 020 7404 6600
  • Case Studies and Videos
Excellent case studies are available on the Public Concern at Work website.
Follow us: