Agor mewn ffenestr newydd
NHS Retirement Fellowship
NHS Retirement Fellowship (Wales)
The Cardiff and District Branch of the NHS Retirement Fellowship (Wales) meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Establishing / maintaining friendships
- Regular meetings
- Events diary
- Holidays / short breaks
- Links with other branches
- Annual Conference / holiday
- Home visits / Benevolent Fund
- Study bursary
Who Can Join?
- Anyone who has retired from working for the NHS regardless of age, when or why retired.
- Anyone of the age of 50 years or over who still works within the NHS, at any grade.
- Those who worked or are working for a contracted service within the NHS.
- Volunteers who give their services to the NHS in any way.
- Partners / spouses of any of the above.
Further information is available on the NHS Retirement Fellowship Cymru website.
For information about the Cardiff and Vale Branch, please contact:
79 Blackoak Road
Cardiff CF23 6QU
E mail email@example.com or telephone 029 2075 2237 / 07980 139838.