Agor mewn ffenestr newydd
Please see below information for booking non-emergency patient transport.
- For first appointments patients can telephone the contact centre on 0800 32 82 332 from 08:30 to 18:00 on weekdays.
- Subsequent appointments should be booked by the appropriate clinic, or by phoning 0300 100 00 12 from 08:00 to 16:30 on weekdays.
- Patients will be taken through a needs assessment to determine whether they are eligible for transport.
- Patients should be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name, address and contact telephone number.
- NHS number/hospital number.
- Name of hospital, clinic or treatment centre being attended.
- Date and time of appoinment.
- Ineligible patients will be offered contact details for alternative transport providers.
Further information on emergency and non-emergency patient transport is available from NHS Direct Wales.